martes, 12 de abril de 2011

The Music that fix me.

I`m really like music. I listen very different music from very different ages. But depend of my state of encourage.
When I´m happy listen much the Beatles, all they ages. In general make me remember a lot of good times. The 80`s music make me remember the school time. In special the Cure, the Smith and Blondie. With these groups I descover the good music.
But, when im really sad don’t like much the "happie" beatles. Only like me the little songs that are sad too, like "i`m only sleeping". I feel that this song understand me when I don’t want stand up from the bed, and this fact help to fix me when I am down. This song really help me when mi brother death.

When I have rage for sad of love, Violeta Parra and Carlos Gardel are great. In specially whit a box of red wine in a hand. Carlos Gardel make me remember my father when I don’t see them, and Violeta Parra how cruel may be the love, in special "Maldigo del alto cielo" or "Gavilan". The Cure have many melancholy song too, “pictures of you” is perfect for the wine too.
But general, i`m opened for all types of music, or almost.

4 comentarios:

  1. hi john
    i like much the beatles too ... specially "and I love her" is so cute!... I play this song in my flute :D
    i love violeta parra to ... "que he sacado con querete" is an extraordinay artist ... I put the violeta's name to my daugther...
    well,see you man!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The song "Maldigo del alto cielo" is very intense! I love them. And the Beatles are great!
    A big hug Panchito!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you're likes are quite mixed, as mine!!! Pancho be careful with your english, remeber to use an online dictionary in class if you have vocabulary problems!! Good!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love the musical groups that you mention, specially Carlos Gardel; I grew up listening his songs... my grandfather really loved the tangos. The songs "Por una cabeza" and "Adiós muchachos" are my favorites...

    ResponderEliminar