martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

my favourite piece of technology

I’m not very hi-tech or fanatic of the technology, really i don’t interested to need a hi-tech piece. But my mp3 players make my diary travels more pleasant and short. I think that I begin to need him, because I miss him when don’t have with me or are downloaded. They design is so simple that him name is “zen stone”.
My mother give me this piece some time ago, and i´m really surprised when discovery they operation. A simple view it’s a simple mp3 player, with only 2 GB of capacity, but that has the option of speaker when the headphones are unplugging. This characteristic makes its him very special for me, because i can listen good music whit friend when we are outdoors. Piece of this type is very valued in work in a archaeological sites, because is the only form that we can listen music, in sites don’t have electricity and use headphones don’t allows listen whit us.  The sound of this mp3 player speaker´s is better indoors, but if you stay in outdoors, you must put the mp3 player in a hat, pot, jar or box… and the sound is amplified.
If i loss this piece of technology, would me cost much effort accustom to don’t listen music, but I achieved anyway.  The silent is not bad.  

2 comentarios:

  1. Yeah it has a very good loudspeaker!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like listen to music too,
    but I don't have more that my laptop,
    i wanna have a ZEN !!!!

    ResponderEliminar