viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

a country that i want visited

if i could choose, i would visit Austria, i can give many reason, but really: i have wanted to visit Austria for a girl that i knew some time ago in Bolivia, and we stayed together for few weeks in Bolivia and Chile. I really love this girl, i promess to her that i would visit her some day. But i dont know now, because the world gives many rounds...
she told me that we work like a shephers in Alpes, only me and her, and many goat. The work is for a spring season, because in this time grass grownd and goats can feed. oh.. and certainly, the pay is very good.
   
But its not so magic and easy like it sounds, the work is very hard -she told me-, you must know about animal desases and their behavior. And of course, i must learn German lenguaje too. One time i try to learn, but is not easy. I think that i must learn inglish first.

When i think about this... my heart acelerates, and i dont understand why i am in Chile yet, in a computer room with a lot of heat. The alpes must be really beatifull...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario