viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

My favorite movie

my favourite movie is "2001: space odisey".
it is a 1968 epic science fiction film directed by Stanley Kubrick. The story is about a series of encounters between humans and mysterious blackmonoliths that are apparently affecting human destiny. The first encounters was when the apes evoluting and converted in human been. Now, in the space era, the blackmonoliths is found in a moon, in the moment that send a powerfull signal to the jupiter. Nobody know what will find, but the long travel to jupiter are started.

The film explores the evolution jump of the history acoording the purpuses of cosmos. The origin of human race is only the fist step, now what be found in jupiter is no less that the door of spacetime and stars, is the born of new gods. In the artur clark books this point is more clear that in the movie, why the last scene in movie is only a lot of sicodelics vortex of ligth.         

4 comentarios:

  1. Omg I always wanted to watch this movie. And now that I know what is about, I think I'm going to watch it as soon as I go home! (seriously D:)
    Have a very happy weekend :3!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have never see this movie, but other persons told me about it.

    sounds interesting, some day its see.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello francisco! I like 2001 very much!, I saw your film for the first time 4 years ago, and despite I sleeped the half, I saw it again and it was really interesting!
    The music of Johan Strauss is also very good, I like the song of the space..
    merry christmas!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I've always wanted to watch this movie also!, i have seen lots of Kubrick's movies and i'm missing this one. It sounds intresting.

    ResponderEliminar