viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

summer class

hello...
i think that is very bored have class in summer, specially english in the fridays to the 6pm. when everyone is free in the pastures, drink and smoke something...  but is OK, this is mi last semester, i have to do it.
I only lack 3 subject: art archaeology, ethnography and seminar, seminar is like my thesis design. I want to make about territoriality in "Chinchorro", the world`s oldest momies (7000 years before present), though study the kinship relation with ADN, ADNm and skull-metric methods. I thinks than diferent sincronic ways of prepare the death is correlates whith diferent linages. Is very interesting topic for me, so is don`t so terrible have class in summer.
And however, i hope that my friends wait for my whit something for a drink or smoke in a pastures. its necessary for escape to the warm.

:-D

1 comentario: